Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Even more destashing

Right, this should be the lot (I hope) - I still can't believe how much stuff I have.  Unfortunately, I'm one of those people who doesn't buy just one or 2 of something - I've got to buy at least half a dozen - preferably more for a craft that my not even be something I'm that intereted in - and don't get me started about the buying frenzy at craft fairs -aaaaagh!!

OK, again, all prices include FREE POSTAGE within Australia.  Overseas buyers, please contact me for postage rates.

1. Cross cut shells - 3 varieties - assorted sizes $16.00


2. Seed Beads - assorted sizes and colours $15.00



3. Jewellery findings including storage box - includes earring hooks, studs and other bits & pieces, clasps, bead caps and other assorted goodies $25.00



Interested in any of the goodies listed?  Either leave a comment or contact me on fiona_cameron at optusnet dot com dot au

No comments:

Post a Comment