Saturday, August 14, 2010

Saturday

It was a miserable Saturday  morning here in Melbourne today but I braved the elemennts and headed to the Sisters Market at the Brunswick Town Hall.  There was a wonderful range of crafted goodies - beautiful jewellery, things for the kiddliwinks, candles, books and the most gorgeous skirts from Dora Ruby, a Melbourne based designer.  I picked up this fab example of her work - I think it's going to be one of those skirts you can wear out to lunch or throw on when you want to dash out for a bottle of ...

She has stores on both etsy and made it.


It's so cute and I think it will go nicely with the cardie I'm knitting in Jo Sharp's Alpaca Silk Georgette - the colour's called Twig and it's more beautiful shade of green.  I using Katya Frankel's Tamzin pattern (from Ravelry, of course) - very easy, well written and it's top down so no sewing up once it's knitted (yay) - here's my work in progress

No comments:

Post a Comment