Friday, January 6, 2012

Blue Water

This cute and colourful little pillow is another in my series of digitally manipulated images that I've printed onto canvas.

  This image came from a photo I took of white feathers on a very green lawn. Unfortunately, some poor birdy had met its end on my neighbours front lawn and the feathers on the grass looked really interesting so I took a load of photos and then manipulated them in Photoshop - macabre of me I know.

The effects that I created in this image remind me of water currents with flashes of pinks and purples - hidden coral perhaps?

A frill of torn multi-colour silk adds texture and depth.


The pillow has a cute back of white polka dots on pink and is stuffed with polyester toy fill.

Please check out my etsy store for more of these great little accent pillows.


No comments:

Post a Comment