Thursday, September 2, 2010

My Creative Space

Hi and welcome to my blog - this is my first contribution to Kirsty's My Creative Space Thursday - although I have been reading along and visiting everyone's spaces for the last few weeks - love to see what others are creating and where they create.

Since I sold a brooch on etsy last week, I've been re-inspired to make some more (they'll be going up on etsy and made it soon).

 

I also bought some patterns last week to go with my yummy fabric from Tesutti and hope to get cutting out this weekend ready to sew up as soon as I can buy myself an overlocker - it's my birthday later this month so may that's what I'll get myself as a pressy.



I also had a bit of a splurge last Saturday at Patchwork House's Market Day (and I won second prize in their raffle - thanks Kylie - I'll be picking up my threads this weekend).



I think i'm going to be busy for the next few weeks but will try to give an update next Thursday - have a great week!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love your fabrics Look forward to seeing some creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fabrics! And I love the pattern - can't wait to see what you make with it. Thanks for sharing with us (especially since it's the first time).

    ReplyDelete